ABex AM-307 FR-NXG Flashrunner
The ABex AM-FR-NXG incorporates the FlashRunner LAN 2.0 Next Generation from SMH Technologies. The FlashRunner is used to program microcontrollers, flash and other logic and memory devices. All DIO’s, the programmable voltage lines and the corresponding ground lines can be switched by relays.
The ABex AM-FR-NXG is equipped with an onboard Ethernet Controller which connects the FlashRunner directly to the PXIe Backplane of the ABex Chassis. Using a windows host, each AM-FR-NXG will provide its own network adapter.
- Onboard SMH FlashRunner LAN 2.0 NXG
- Directly supports SMH FlashRunner Workbench
- Up to four parallel flash sockets per module (software upgrade)
- Communication via onboard ethernet controller
- Onboard output disconnect relays
- Software switchable power supply
- Standard 192 pin ABex front connector
- Integrated in Konrad Switching and NI TestStand