The ABex TM-407 is an ABex terminal module and is intended to use with a PXIe-6361 or PXIe-6363 measurement card in an ABex system. It expands the analog inputs and outputs of the measurement cards to a voltage range of -12V to +30V. The routing to the analog bus is software controlled and the signals are switched with reed relays.
- Compatible with NI PXIe-6361or PXIe-6363
- Two output amplifiers -12 V to +30 V
- Four input attenuators -12 V to +30 V
- Switching possibility of Signals to analog bus
- Integrated in Konrad Switching and NI TestStand