KT Radar Production Tester
The Konrad Technologies Radar Production Test System (KT-RAPTER) is a versatile, stand-alone radar test system that complies with safety regulations and offers customizable instrumentation and mechatronic controls.
It is specifically designed to address the evolving requirements of autonomous driving regulations, catering to the complex testing needs for both radar sensor production and design verification. The KT-RAPTER is production-ready and adheres to more than 12 manufacturing safety standards, allowing manufacturers to tailor radar sensor test plans to their needs, ultimately enhancing test yield and quality.
- Rapid DUT variant change capability (cost efficient plug and play design)
- Instant DUT booting upon loading
- On-demand customization and configuration
- Modular, scalable system for object simulation and RF measurements
- Compact footprint (1.50 m width x 1.60 m depth)
- Uninterrupted communication from DUT load to DUT unload
- Azimuth and Elevation control via a robot
- Options for both manual and automated loading/unloading of the Device Under Test (DUT)
- A self-contained enclosure integrating anechoic chamber, instrumentation, and sensor fixture, available in both vertical and horizontal orientations with a compact footprint
- Adjustable height options (starting at 1 meter) to meet far field test requirements as specified by sensor specifications
- Maintenance accessibility through rear and front access panels.
- further features in Datasheet
- Occupied Bandwidth (OBW)
- Antenna Pattern
- Functional test
- Sleep current
- Fault injection