This system tester is for the complete function test of ECUs. It consists of a total of three systems; two of which are used in the production of PCBs and devices as End-of-Line Testers, while the third one is used in the laboratory, providing valuable information for the further development of ECUs.
The objective is a reduction in testing time after the first serial production, as well as a significantly higher test depth. Additionally, the temperature sensor inputs, analogue signals and voltage monitors are calibrated with highest accuracy, providing a high degree of interchangeability with consistently high quality.
Two test systems are used on two production floors for PCB and device production. A third system is used in the development lab.
- Highly accurate stimulation and calibration of the temperature sensors, thermocouples, PT100, PT1000
- Testing of power output levels under a load of up to 150V and 25A burst
- Software for evaluation and storage of test results
- Parallel test of two identical DUTs
- Modular and Scalable architecture that enables the rapid implementation of customer-specific requirements
- Highly Flexible and Upgradable
- Improved error simulation configurations
- Integrated the standard measurement boards in a PXI system, complemented by the Analogue-Bus-Extension, ABex®, and the High-Power-Extension, HiPex.
- Parallel validation of Double tester hardware for independent operation of the two drawer adapters
- Reduces lead times and overall increase in test coverage within a given time frame
- 24/7 operating times
- Real time compatibility
- Throughput Balancing