In the implementation phase, equipment’s from leading manufacturers such as National Instruments and Agilent used.
- Programmable AC Source: 115V / 400Hz
- Programmable DC Power Sources: 2x 0-35V, 0-8V 2x
- Fixed voltage sources 5V, 3.3V, 15V
- Central system power supply with the emergency stop circuit and the internal system
- supply voltages
- 6.5 digit DMM
- 14Bit / 100MS / s digitizer
- Digital I / O 96 open drain, 32 isolated dig I / O
- Multifunction DAQ (16-bit, 1.25 MS / s)
- Switching matrices: KT-AM-301 with each 172x4 signals
All typical avionics communication interfaces are integrated in ABex / PXI System
Other communication interfaces are supported by the system and can be used as needs change within the system:
- Arinc 615A Ethernet / AFDX
- ARINC 664
- MIL-STD-BUS 1553MIL
- Fibre channel
- HS1760 / MIL-STD-1760E
- AS6802 Deterministic Ethernet
Break Out Panel
In support of the test personnel in interactive measurements the system was equipped with a break-out panel. All relevant signals can also be tapped, including communication signals, video signals and power signals. A Soft Front Panel supports the staff in monitoring the states of the DUT.
Test Adapter Interface and Test Unit Adapter (TUA)
The system features a durable interface based on Virginia Panel technology to the respective test adapters (TUA). Additional Adapters can be easily retrofitted to request changes.