within the range of the instrumentation devices of other manufacturers are used such as those of national instrument and Agilent
- Programmable AC source: 115V/400Hz
- Programmable sources of DC: 2x 0-35V, 2x 0-8V
- Sources of tightening 5V, 3.3V, 15V
- Central system power feed with emergency stop circle and internal system supply voltages
- Boundary Scan
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 6.5 digit DMM
- 14Bit/100MS/s Digitizer
- Digitally I/O 96 open drain, 32 isolated dig I/O
- Multifunktions DAQ (16 bits, 1.25 MS/s)
- Crosspoint switches: 2x KT-AM-301 with in each case 172x4 signals
- Relay maps: 2x KT-AM303 with in each case 100 OptoMOS relays
Video Signal Test
The system (speciment) has a composite video signal input of the various test images leaked to a stimuli source conforming to STANAG 3350 Class A & B. Furthermore, two RGB outputs are evaluated.
Boundary Scan Test
On SRU level and PMC module-level, the specimens are also tested for functionality of the individual modules.
For this, the boundary scan test is coming to IEEE Std. 1149.1 used,
using a Göpel SFX PXI 1094 card and the ABex expansion module Konrad TM BSCAN-G, on which the four Test Access Ports (TAPs) and 32 digital I /, 2x AX, DX 2x are Os, 2x are triggered.
All typical avionics communication interfaces are integrated in ABex / PXI System
Fast Serial Link (customer specific)
RS232, RS423, RS422, RS485
Other communication interfaces are supported by the system and can be used as needs change within the system:
Arinc 615A Ethernet / AFDX
HS1760 / MIL-STD-1760E
AS6802 Deterministic Ethernet
Break Out Panel
In support of the test Staff in interactive measurements the system is equipped with a break-out panel. All relevant signals can also be tapped, including communication signals, video signals and power signals.