The LEONFixture is the ideal ICT and ISP solution for small and cost sensitive applications. This manually operated test system combines optimal ergonomics with high performance, durability and precision, ensuring your investment over the long term. The LEONFixture features a test system integrated in a manual base fixture. The system is designed to be used with an Ingun ATS MA13 insert which could be customized by a lot of fixture houses all over the world.
As part of the LEON Family, LEONFixture is based on the ABex platform which directly incorporates Konrad analog bus technology and PXI/PXIe in one chassis.
- Bench Top System
- Modular and scalable test system based on PXI/PXIe and ABex platform
- 86 - 430 test points
- 4 Slot ABex chassis integrated
- Up to 3 fully parallel ICT test sockets
- Integrated Embedded Controller with Intel Core i5 processor
- Easy implementation
- Optimized for throughput, reliability, repeatability and cost
- Supports third party PXI and PXIe cards
- Integrated PXI-501 multifunction FCT and ICT measurement instrument
- Small footprint
- Contact area 455x310mm
- Pylon interface from tester to exchangeable kit
- In-Circuit Test (ICT)
- In-System Programming (ISP)
LEON System software for easy measurement, switching and debugging experience.
- Supports NI Teststand and NI LabVIEW
- ICT development and execution environment
- ASTER Testway CAD converter available
- Production operator interface
- Windows DLL API for third party software integration