The LEONRack test system is a flexible test system that could be installed in automation or handling solutions. It is highly flexible and available in three different chassis sizes from low pin count to high pin count test systems.
As part of the LEON Family, LEONRack is based on the ABex platform which directly incorporates Konrad Technologies analog bus technology and PXI/PXIe in one chassis.
- Modular and scalable test system based on PXI/PXIe and ABex platform
- 19” rack based solution for integration into automation or handling solutions
- Available with 4, 8 or 18 slots
- 86 - 2838 test points
- Up to 16 fully parallel ICT test sockets in one chassis
- Easy implementation
- Optimized for throughput, reliability, repeatability and cost
- Supports third party PXI and PXIe cards
- Integrated PXI-501 multifunction FCT and ICT measurement instrument
- In-Circuit Test (ICT)
- Boundary Scan Test (BSCAN)
- In-System Programming (ISP)
- Electrical Functional Test (FCT)
- End of Line Test (EOL)
LEON system software for easy measurement, switching and debugging experience.
- Supports NI Teststand and NI LabVIEW
- ICT development and execution environment
- Aster Testway CAD converter available
- Production operator interface
- Windows DLL API for third party software integration