We are seeking a passionate and drivenAccount Executive to play a pivotal role in our success. As an integral part of our team, you will work collaboratively with teams across the US and beyond to drive growth and ensure alignment across regions.
In this role, you will be tasked with expanding sales at existing accounts while targeting strategic clients and markets for new business opportunities. A successful candidate is able to articulate the business value proposition and ensure complete understanding of the project's scope between the Konrad Technologies' technical team and the client's team. We grant you tremendous autonomy, requiring self-discipline and self-management to achieve sales goals. Your business and technical acumen will be the driving force behind envisioning comprehensive end solutions while considering the bigger picture. You will have the chance to make a significant impact, paving the way for our continued growth and success.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining and expandingrevenue with existing clients by cultivating strong, collaborativerelationships at multiple levels and forging long-term commitments.
- Establishing new clients byidentifying potential customers and captivatingstakeholders through compelling, value-based proposals to secure new clients.
- Actively engage with partnerorganizations to foster collaboration on business development initiatives andseize sales opportunities.
- Develop and foster relationshipsacross Konrad Technologies global organization, forging connections that willdrive collective success.
Your Experience Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field.
- Minimum of four years of solution selling experience.
- Experience delivering solution proposals to engineering managers, directors, and executive leadership.
- Familiar with instrumentation platforms and vendors
- Experience developing account management plans.
- Ability to use risk / benefit analysis to properly qualify opportunities.
- Able to quantify business and technical value effectively to appropriate stakeholders.
- Sound business judgment with organization & negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel.
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Experience in aerospace-defense, medical device, automotive, or consumer electronic markets
- Knowledge of functional test and automation industries, RF domain knowledge, and Hardware-in-the-Loop knowledge
- Strong awareness and interest in current technology markets: Autonomous Vehicles, Consumer Electronics, etc.
- Experience with LabVIEW, National Instruments and Keysight products
- Familiarity with Salesforce
Did we peak your interest?
Please send your resume to email@example.com