Data (Systems) Engineer
At Konrad Technologies, we excel in the development of innovative test solutions that consolidate product concept, design, electronic development and construction, manufacturing, maintenance services, and the implementation of technologically complex projects in the test field. Depending on customer requirements, our products range from individual system modules to fully automated turnkey systems.
Konrad Technologies is a trusted National Instruments Platinum Alliance Partner. Our test capabilities and customizable solutions meet all testing requirements, while our solution-oriented approach leads to tailored solutions that offer maximum openness. We are committed to customer excellence, and we aim to exceed customer expectations with bespoke test solutions for quality assurance. From early design through end-of-line test, our engineers leverage their vast technical knowledge and experience to enthusiastically deliver customized solutions for complete product life cycle.
Data (Systems) Engineer
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of Data Management Systems
- Development of Data Driven Applications
- Driver Development
- Enterprise Web Development
Basic Qualifications, Skills, and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 5 years relevant experience
- Demonstrate an understanding of scripting languages including C++, Java and Python
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft technology stack
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience with NI DIAdem and SystemLink
Preferred Skills and Knowledge
- Relevant Microsoft .NET certification
- Oracle Certification
- Knowledge of LabVIEW and TestStand
- Exposure to advanced fields such as ADAS, RF, AUTOMATION, ROBOTICS & OPTICS
- Opportunity to collaborate globally (Germany, Austria, UK, US, China, Korea) on cutting edge technology.
- Conducive environment to innovate with continuous feedback enabling growth.
- Excellent opportunity to lead as a technical expert and people manager mentoring bright young minds.
- Health insurance including family.
- Life and disability insurance for employees
- Provident Fund
- Relocation Benefit
Did we peak your interest?
Please send your applications to email@example.com