Senior Software Engineer - LabVIEW
At Konrad Technologies, we excel in the development of innovative test solutions that consolidate product concept, design, electronic development and construction, manufacturing, maintenance services, and the implementation of technologically complex projects in the test field. Depending on customer requirements, our products range from individual system modules to fully automated turnkey systems.
Konrad Technologies is a trusted National Instruments Platinum Alliance Partner. Our test capabilities and customizable solutions are sure to meet all testing requirements, while our solution-oriented approach leads to tailored solutions that offer maximum openness. We are committed to customer excellence, and we aim to exceed customer expectations with bespoke test solutions for quality assurance. From early design through end-of-line test, Konrad Technologies employs our great technical knowledge and skilled engineers to enthusiastically deliver customized solutions for the complete product life cycle.
We seek a talented Senior Software Engineer to be responsible for the technical execution of successful projects in the Automotive Industries, Military/Aerospace, Medical Device, and Consumer Electronics. This position requires exceptional technical aptitude, strong customer interface skills and the ability to work within a fast-paced environment.
Senior Software Engineer - LabVIEW
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform functional analysis, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to interpret customer requirements, hardware and software specification and requirement toward the goal of test system development
- Provide design for testability (DFT) input to product development teams and analyze test coverage across multiple test technologies
- Develop detailed test procedures including test configurations and test equipment requirements
- Develop and execute test approaches and procedures for hardware, software and system level testing
- Provide system architecture and subsystem designs for implementing system requirements
- Develop documentation
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves system problems
- Provides technical leadership within complex and diverse engineering projects
- Employs creative problem-solving techniques
- Special projects and other duties as assigned by management
Basic Qualifications, Skills and Knowledge
- Master’s/Bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics Engineering or an equivalent
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with LabVIEW based application development
- CLA or equivalent experience
- LVOOP experience (LabVIEW Object-Oriented Programming)
- Experience with National Instruments Hardware, especially the PXI platform with RTOS & FPGA
- Familiar with Common LabVIEW Frameworks/Architectures including DQMH and Actor Framework
- Familiar with software development toolchains and processes (Source Code Control – SVN/GIT)
- Familiar with TestStand and VeriStand
- Knowledge of Networking Technologies such as gRPC, ZeroMQ, MQTT, REST
- Risk management astuteness, ability to identify and quantify project related risks
- Must be extremely organized with effective oral and written communication skills
- High level of concentration, alertness, and adaptability to change
- Judgment to deal with complex situations
- Must be computer literate with MS Office expertise
Preferred Skills and Knowledge
- Hardware Integration Experience – especially automotive buses (CAN, Automotive Ethernet) and SerDes cameras (FPD-Link III, GMSL2)
- Familiar with Synchronization (GPS, Clock Routing)
- Familiar with Hardware-in-the-Loop (HIL) and Software-in-the-Loop (SIL)
- Familiar with software development toolchains and processes (Atlassian – Confluence/Jira/Bitbucket, Microsoft – Azure DevOps)
- Familiar with other programming languages (Python, C++)
- Exposure to advanced fields such as ADAS, RF, AUTOMATION, ROBOTICS & OPTICS
- Opportunity to collaborate globally (Germany, Austria, UK, US, China, Korea) on cutting edge technology.
- Conducive environment to innovate with continuous feedback enabling growth.
- Excellent opportunity to lead as a technical expert and people manager mentoring bright young minds.
- Health insurance including family.
- Life and disability insurance for employees
- Provident Fund
- Relocation Benefit
Did we peak your interest?
Please send your applications to email@example.com