Technical Project Manager
Seeking a Talented Project Manager to be responsible for theexecution of successful projects in the Military / Aerospace, Medical Device,Consumer Electronics, and Automotive industries. To be successful as aTechnical Project Manager, you’ll need an exceptional technical aptitude,strong customer interface skills and the ability to work within a fast-pacedenvironment while leading a cross functional team.
Technical Project Manager
Your future tasks
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as necessary to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources required for projects and work to ensure they are staffed properly.
- Manage day to day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Effectively enforce project management standards and minimize exposure and risk for projects.
- Achieve delivery schedules and successfully lead multiple projects with cross-functional teams.
- Monitoring projects for creeping elegance and scope related issues while constantly maintaining awareness of budgetary considerations including hours and expense.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current,and stored appropriately.
- Determine the appropriate revenue recognition,ensure timely and accurate invoicing, and monitor receivables for projects.
- Understand basic revenue models, P/L, andcost-to-completion projects to and make decisions accordingly.
- Accurately forecast revenue, profitability, bill rates and utilization
- Identify business development and ‘add-on’ sales opportunities as they relate to a specific project.
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
- Create project status reports and provide them to the client on a regular basis.
- Have regular status meetings with the project team and effectively communicate relevant project information to superiors.
- Maintain awareness of new and emerging technologies and their potential application on client engagements
Desired Skills and Experience
- Engineering degree or equivalent with 2 -5 years of project management experience.
- 5-10 years of experience inintegrated test space. Knowledge of automated test equipment including the NI tool chain.
- Risk management astuteness: ability toidentify and quantify project related risks.
- Experience with MS Project, MS Teams,SVN and other MS tools required.
- Experience with projects using cost-based accounting.
- Understanding of the engineering product development lifecycle.
- PMP Certification (Preferred)
- Health Care - Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) Match
Did we peak your interest?
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org