KT RFCT 2400
The low price point creates a cost effective means for testing wireless communication units, while generating a favorable cost to performance ratio.
The calibrated RF test system has a small footprint, integrating seamlessly into test system infrastructures via a single Ethernet connection. GPIOs control the DUT and peripherals. The test system enables communication interfaces like SPI, I2C, UART and CAN. Simple Go/No-Go tests can be performed in parallel. The KT-RFCT 2400 features a 70 MHz to 6 GHz frequency range and includes non-signaling and signaling connections. Bluetooth signaling standards are supported up to 4.1 as well as BT-LE. WIFI signaling standards supported are a, b, g, n and ac.
The KT-RFCT 2400 is the perfect test system for a wide range of applications, such as Bluetooth, Infotainment, Keyless Entry, Tire Pressure Measurement, GPS and WIFI.
We highlight related services and additional software recommendations below!
- Fully controllable by LabVIEW
- Able to use text based languages, C/C++ and Python
- The API can be used together with most of NI’s versatile software packages
- Soft-front-panel for simple interaction with the instrument
Wide Range of Software Packages Available:
- Application specific APIs e.g. Keyless Entry
- Support for customer specific plug-ins
- Predefined TestStand steps for easy integration
Signaling standards included in the standard configuration:
- Instrument can act as Access Point or as client
- Supported standards a, b, g, n, ac
- Reading RSSI, sweeping transmit power over 40 dB
- File-Transfer for interaction
- The instrument offers NAP and PANU profiles as standard configuration
- Can be used to share an internet connection
- Signaling standards supported up to 4.1 and BT-LE
Non-Signaling features included in the standard configuration:
- 20 MHz instantaneous bandwidth
- Calibrated inputs and outputs
- 2 ppm frequency accuracy
- Digital and power triggering