Systematic and efficient test and measurement solutions for automotive radar
Konrad Technologies developed a system specifically to address the challenges of testing automotive radar systems. The KT-319000 automotive radar test system combines In-circuit and functional Test techniques to optimize the test procedures for performance and throughput. The Radar Test System is optimized for the manufacturing environment and can be integrated in-line in a high volume manufacturing facility or configured for manual handling.
- Automotive radar signals, analysis of continuous wave radar signals, and radar target generator test
- RF testing of your Radar Devices with the throughput required to meet the high volumes demanded by the automotive industry.
- RF testing is performed at up to 24 GHz #3
- ICT: R, L, C, Z, cont., short
- FCT: RF test up to 24GHz
- Addresses needs of high-volume manufacturers
- Combines in-circuit and functional test facilities
- Includes RF chamber for shielded measurements on radar devices
- Chamber can be rotated to simulate real-world operating conditions
- Uses Agilent RF signal generators, power meters and power supplies
- Achieves comprehensive RF testing with high throughput