Supported PXI Instruments
- NI PXI-4072 6,5 digit DMM and LCR meter
- NI PXI-5122 100 MS/s scope
- M series NI PXI multifunctional cards
- NI-PXI switching matrices
- NI-PXI relay cards
- Konrad switching matrices
- Konrad PXI-501 ICT instrument
- Konrad KT-7411 UHF-Instrument
- Konrad KT-4712 LF-/HF-Instrument
- Göpel Boundary Scan module
- JTAG Technologies Boundary Scan module
Additional terminal modules will be offered in the future by Konrad Technologies or can be developed by third party companies within the ABex System Alliance.
All slots of the ABex backplane can be accessed from the rear side using specific rear modules. This is especially useful for integrating non-PXI instruments, like AC or DC sources, but also for simplifying debugging. While powering the DUT its current consumption can be measured at the relevant rear module using precise shunts, integrated in the rear module.
Convenient Software Support
For the configuration of an ABex system users get configuration panels for the terminal blocks in addition to the drivers for each instrument. System programming can be done using high level programming languages, including NI LabVIEW, NI LabWindows/CVI, NI TestStand, C# and C++.
The ABex system is fully compatible with the PXI specification and can be used with standard chassis, e.g. National Instruments PXI-1045 18-slot chassis.